Vision Internet launched visionLive™, the next evolution in government content management systems, last week at the 2012 3CMA Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon.
The official announcement was made Thursday morning through an address delivered by company president and founder Steve Chapin to hundreds of local government communications professionals attending the annual conference.
As part of his presentation, Chapin premiered a humorous video produced by Vision Internet staff explaining how Vision Internet created the most comprehensive government content management system to date. The theme of the 3CMA Conference was "Brewing up Success," so they obviously had some fun with the motto.
“My team and I have been excitedly planning the launch of visionLive™ for several months now,” explained Chapin. “Countless hours of research, design, and testing were put into the development of this advanced government CMS.”
“The feedback we’ve received since the launch has been extremely positive. There is no doubt in my mind that visionLive™ will drastically improve the way local governments and educational agencies engage with their communities.”
The new features of visionLive™ were developed in direct response to requests from local government and education experts tasked with maintaining their websites.
Key features of visionLive™ include:
- Customizable page templates – Create new layouts on the fly
- Departmental page restrictions – Control staff access to individual page templates
- Drag & Drop – Upload pictures, files, and documents in one simple step
- Personal Toolbar – Access frequently used features with one click
- Backend dashboard – Oversee site activity and tailor your workspace to your unique needs
- In-page editing – Update content from a front-end view
- Subscription-based Maintenance – Pay one set fee for hosting, support, and upgrades
To learn more about visionLive™, visit www.visioninternet.com/visionlive and sign up for a free demonstration.
About Vision Internet:
Vision Internet is the national leader in government website development with nearly 500 government, non-profit, and education clients across the US and Canada. Over the past 16 years, Vision Internet has been creating industry-defining websites for communities ranging in populations of less than 1,000 residents to more than 5 million. Widely recognized as the government website experts, the company has earned hundreds of prestigious industry awards for its unique websites.