Vision is committed to protecting the privacy of its website visitors, Vision Content Management System (VCMS) users, and visionLive subscribers. On this page, you will find Vision’s privacy practices in relation to the use of our website, the VCMS, and the related applications and services we offer.
What kind of information will Vision collect?
- When you request additional information or register on Vision’s web site, the Company may ask you to provide basic contact information such as your name, general location (city, region, or country) email address, or time zone.
- When you purchase Vision’s services, the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you take specific actions in the VCMS, Vision may track your interactions such as number of web sessions, when you were first and last seen, when you were first contacted or heard from, or information about your browser and operating system.
- When you create a username in the VCMS, the Company may ask you to provide basic contact information such as your name, general location (city, region, or country) email address, or time zone.
How will Vision use my information?Vision uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Vision may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Vision may use information collected to improve the Company’s services.
- Vision does not distribute, share, sell, rent, or trade your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. However, we may share information collected with our trusted vendors.
- Every marketing email from Vision contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- You may opt-out of being tracked for your specific actions in the VCMS by contacting Vision at email@example.com and requesting this change.