What's happening at Vision?Contact Us
In The News: City of San Angelo Launches New Website
SAN ANGELO, Texas — The City’s new website, cosatx.us, officially launched Wednesday.
- More options for completing online applications and forms
- Links of particular interest to residents, visitors and businesses
- Comprehensive calendars and news
- Detailed information and extensive listings of city parks, facilities and venues
- Dedicated pages for each city department and division with clear and accessible contact information
- Telephone numbers and email addresses for every city employee who has an email address
- A comprehensive site map to simplify navigating the city website
“The new cosatx.us is inviting, informative and interactive,” said Anthony Wilson, public information officer for the city, in the release. “The site is the City of San Angelo’s face on the worldwide web, and we believe it makes a splendid first impression.”
Wilson, along with three other city employees — Brian Groves, multimedia coordinator, AJ Deardorff, network analyst, and Jade Baucom, administrative assistant — spent months working with Vision Internet to craft the site’s structure and features. The past six weeks have been spent preparing the site’s almost 400 pages.
Work on the website is continuing, Wilson said, as city staff is seeking ways to make the website more convenient for residents, such as enabling them to make more payments online.
About Vision Internet
Headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Vision Internet is a national leader in government website development with more than 500 government, non-profit and education clients in U.S. and Canadian communities with populations that range from less than 1,000 residents to more than 5 million. The company creates cost-effective solutions that increase government efficiency, transparency and interactive communications with citizens. Over the past 18 years, the company has earned hundreds of prestigious awards for its unique websites, including numerous 3CMA Savvy Awards. In 2013, Vision Internet launched visionCMS™, a powerful, easy to use content management system developed with feedback from hundreds of municipal clients.