- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:Salary DOE
- Posted Date:11/15/2017
Headquartered in El Segundo in the heart of Silicon Beach, Vision is a rapidly growing (double digits) national leader in website development and software solutions for city and local governments. As an employer, Vision offers the rare combination of the high growth culture of a growth equity-backed company along with the stability of a twenty year track record of excellence in our industry.
With the release of our new Software as a Service / SaaS content management system (visionCMS6™) in 2013 and a substantial equity investment from a Santa Monica-based growth equity firm in 2014, Vision is uniquely positioned to bring governments closer to their constituents than ever before. Our missions are to offer governments beautiful, high-functioning and easy to use web-based portals and software tools while empowering their constituents to be informed and involved whether they are in front of a computer or on a mobile device.
During this stage in our growth, opportunities are plentiful for the right people. We’re looking for motivated, knowledgeable, dynamic individuals to join our exciting team. If you fit our requirements we’d love to hear from you. Even if you don’t fit all of them but know you’d blow our doors off in an interview, we’d love to hear from you, too.
Help to build an industry-leading Content Management System based on a SaaS platform for government agencies, while maintaining scalability & flexibility. Work closely with other developers, QAs, developer leaders, and product managers. Involved in requirements analysis and discussion. Work within Microsoft Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server. Develop Web 2.0 Content Management System based on SaaS. Develop REST APIs. Involved in system infrastructure design & coding. Involved in product development process with Scrum.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or a related field plus 5 years of experience
- 3 years of experience with .NET Software Development
- 5 years of experience with C#
- 3 years of experience with ASP.NET, MVC and MS SQL
- 5 years of experience with Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- 1 year experience with Spring.net, Entity Framework, Linq or similar IoC/ORM frameworks
- 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio and TeamFoundation Server or similar
- 2 years of experience with software development methodologies, especially SCRUM
- 2 years of experience with Content Management Systems
- 1 year of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- 1 year experience with Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing or Load Testing
- 5 years of experience with Java, MySQL and NoSQL
- 3 years of experience developing SaaS products
- 2 years of experience using software for government end users
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance offered.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position many apply at www.jobpostingtoday.com (Job ID: 39006) for consideration.